Start your own Chiptuning Business

Start out on your own – or add to existing business

Interested in what you have read on our website?
Our Chip Tuning dealer network is growing daily but due to the high demand for our service we will always welcome new agents.

As an agent you will only have to perform a few simple steps to tune / remap a customers vehicles and we will do the delicate work to optimise the file to improve the engines power, torque and fuel economy.

How it works

1. Use the tool we supply to read the original settings from the customer‘s car.
2. Send the settings file to us via the internet.
3. We will do all the hard work tuning the file for optimum power torque and fuel economy.
4. We will send the modified file back to you.
5. You upload the new settings to the car with a touch of a button.
6. It‘s that easy!

This is what you will get

• The latest in tuning technology.
• Full training package for reading and writing ECUs if needed its pretty easy
• Support via Telephone, msn or e-mail – we‘re there if you need us!
• Full instructions.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us to see what we can offer you

6 comments to Start your own Chiptuning Business

• February 4, 2012

Leigh says:

I can service people in Limpopo. Only 2 or 3 guys doing remaps here

• February 9, 2012

Willem Swiegers says:

Hi there,

I am very interested in the opportunity to start my own chiptuning bussiness as mentioned on your website. Is there still an opportunity for this in the Vaal Triangle or Mossel Bay? Please advise on the requirements and what I will need in order to get started. My cellphone number is 0836290568.

Regards,
    Willem Swiegers

• February 10, 2012

Michael says:

I like to start my own business in chiptuning, i’ll be glad if you can help me what to do to start

• April 16, 2012

Luis Tafoya says:

Interested in buying your tuned files for business,,

• October 9, 2012

jimmyngieng says:

hi
    how much total investment ? we are service dealer for Mazda ,we carry IDS hardware & sorfware,
    can we scan using Ids.
    Thanks

• October 15, 2012

Admin says:

please send us a email with the cars you are interested in Tuning, since there are many tools that we offer. info@ecutechnologies.co.za